Do You Need Assistance With Selling Your Property?
My company provides a service which can ‘assist’ you with the sale of your property.We can appoint an experienced Property Consultant to care of everything and organise the sale of your property from start to finish with no cost to yourself as quickly as possible.
Why would someone want an ‘Assisted Sale’?
- Selling a house can be very stressful and some people just don’t want to have to deal with this.
- They may not have the time nor the inclination to deal with Estate Agents due to their job or other commitments.
- The house may have been on the market for a long time and has not sold.
- They may not have enough funds to pay ‘up front’ fees to Estate Agents/Solicitors.
- The house may need extensive work before it can be sold which they cannot afford to fund.
- They may have moved out of the property (or out of the area) or it may be a deceased estate and they don’t want the inconvenience of having to deal with viewings or the legal jargon.
- They may have debt worries or be in the process of repossession and need someone to liaise with their mortgage lender on their behalf / stop the repossession
- They may not be familiar with the whole selling process and just want someone else to take care of it.
How does an Assisted Sale work?
- The property owner agrees a minimum price they are happy to accept for their property on completion of the sale plus a percentage of any profit over this amount.
We then organise the sale in full, including:
- Advertising the property
- Organising the refurbishment of the property if required (the cost for this is structured into the sale so there will be no upfront fees to pay by you)
- Conducting the viewings if necessary
- Dealing fully with the enquiries and appointing solicitors (you may use your own solicitor or I will appoint one for you)
- Dealing with any offers made and all relevant paperwork
- Keeping you constantly updated with the progress of the sale
- Chasing the buyers and solicitors to ensure the sale goes quickly and smoothly
- We may even pay towards your solicitors costs
- If there is one, we pay the Estate Agents commission in full
- We ensure that the total amount owing to you is paid to your solicitor on completion of the sale
- The only ‘inconvenience’ you will have is signing a couple of documents!
Property owner agrees to accept £150,000 for their property in the current condition and in this instance, 50% of any profit made on the sale over this amount. (These figures are always negotiable to suit YOUR NEEDS)
After a minor (or indeed major) refurbishment financed by us and with my personal assistance, the property then sells for £180,000 so the difference is £30,000.
£30,000 extra profit, less the costs of refurbishment, say for example here it is £10,000 so then that leaves £20,000 50% of £20,000 = £10,000
So, the seller then receives £150,000 + £10,000 = £160,000 in total with no fees or charges added.
All agreements / documents are written up legally by respective solicitors.
If this is something you would like to consider then please contact me for further information,
I will be happy to assist you!